Underperformance costs UK SME’s on average £39,500 per year according to recent research by The Sunflower Group. Given that the average profit margin in the UK is 10%, this is a significant cost that could be prevented.
Having the right people processes in place and the skills to implement and navigate through these effectively is critical to success.
As a manager, your role is to ensure that you are creating a positive environment for your team to perform at their best. When you create this environment, you open up opportunities for them to succeed beyond your expectations. Performance impacts on the bottom line and is fundamental to business success.
Often the fear of addressing performance issues and facing difficult conversations prevents them from happening. The reality is that the benefits of doing so far outweighs the discomfort that precedes them.
This Positive Performance Workshop will enable you to:
• Identify what positive performance looks like in your business
• Clarify any gaps in individual performance
• Uncover what motivates the individuals in your team and any values gaps
• Develop a process for performance improvement that fits your needs
• Create a framework for conversations to enable performance improvement with less pain and higher success
• Take away an action plan to begin to address any issues immediately and promote continued success among your high performers
You will also receive a 30 minute follow up/implementation call from one of the facilitators.
This workshop is aimed at anyone who currently manages people or is responsible for the performance management of others.
This workshop is facilitated by Zoe Lidster of Harwood HR Solutions and Helen Joy of ANPR Consulting who bring a wealth of experience in the HR & Training fields.